Are you a problem solver? Not in the mood for standard? Are you looking for a challenge and want variety in your job?
We, TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim, stand for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group.
- Responsibility for subareas of mechanical design (assigned equipment and projects)
- Design and construction of individual parts and assemblies according to design and technical specifications
- Detailing and preparation of manufacturing documents, project plans and parts lists
- Carrying out feasibility and functional analyses, fault analyses and technical optimization
- Support with technical problems during assembly and commissioning
- Project support from development to acceptance by the customer
- Support in the preparation of technical documentation
- Communication with internal and external partners
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, production engineering or degree in mechanical engineering with corresponding professional experience
- First professional experience in the field of special machine construction
- Very good CAD knowledge in SolidWorks
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- Fun in a dynamic working environment
- Permanent full-time position
- 30 days vacation
- Individual personnel development within the framework of the TGW Academy
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and friendly interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.