TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the TGW Logistics Group's partner for highly dynamic and pioneering automation solutions. Within the TGW Group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high requirements of our customers.
- Preassembly of machine components and spare parts
- Preparation for shipment of these products
- Construction of plants and machines for our customers
- Test run and commissioning
- Function tests and quality controls
- Replacement of wear and spare parts during repair and maintenance
- Active participation in the continuous improvement process
- Completed technical vocational training
- Several years of professional experience would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Structured and team oriented way of working
- Worldwide willingness to travel
- Valid driving licence for passenger cars
- Friendly, confident and competent manner
- Unlimited full time position
- Flexitime model and allowances for external activities
- 30 days holiday
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
- Sehr hoher Freizeitwert durch die zentrale Lage zwischen München und Salzburg
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.