TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
We are looking for a Controls & Support Engineer to strengthen our service team which is currently being built up. In this role, existing plants will be continuously supervised and revitalizations implemented. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading control and automation system integrator with more than 20 years of technical expertise in the region.
- Independent development of creative approaches to problem solving
- Setup and creation of PLC-based workarounds
- Identification, elaboration and implementation of PLC-revitalization potentials
- on-site support
- Execution of troubleshooting and customer training
- Technical education and professional experience in the field of electronics, automation technology or mechatronics
- PLC programming knowledge in Siemens Simatic S7 and Tia Portal, WinCC flexible, SEW and Sick, SCL is advantageous
- Experience in handling bus systems (Profinet, Profibus and ASI) and controlled drives
- Independent, reliable working methods and communication
- Valid driving licence for cars
- Willingness to travel (40 %), on-call duty
- Good language skills in German and English
- Unlimited full time position
- Flexitime model
- 30 days holiday
- Individual personnel development through TGW Academy
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
- Very high spare time value due to central location between Munich and Salzburg
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
Send your complete application documents by e-mail (in a PDF document, approx. 7 MB) stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.