As part of an international team, you will execute the software installation and start-up of the automatic conveyors and storage systems at TGW customer sites. You will have the possibility to cooperate with some of the most important customers of the retail / DIY sectors!
You will be responsible for IT technical matters in order to achieve the specified system performance and a timely start-up.
- Develop client-specific customization and correct bug issues
- Carry out unit testing, integration testing , and end-to-end testing (in-house and on clients' site)
- Ensure high quality test coverage
- Enable successful integration of components into the overall solution
- Deliver on-time the planned and agreed software features
- Drive software On-site roll-out and Commissioning
- Customer assistance on ramp-up period.
- Training of system users.
- Project specific training and documentation transfer to Life Time Services department.
- Education in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming .NET (C#, VB) or Java
- Experience in Intralogistics would be a plus
- Languages: Fluent French - English Intermediate.
- Willingness to travel to our customers' sites for commissioning
- Mandatory driving license
- Solid database knowledge (SQL Oracle or SQL Server).
- Good environment knowledge in Linux, MS Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Knowledge of Issue-tracking platform (Jira, Omni Tracker…) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Source Control Management (GIT, SVN or TFS…).
- Experience in SQL Developer or Toad for Oracle.
- Knowledge of development tools (Visual studio or Eclipse or similar).
- Office tools: Microsoft© Office.
- Knowledge in Windows WPF, WCF (desirable).
- Permanent Contract and the possibility to cooperate with some of the most important customers of the retail / DIY sectors
You enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!