Responsable Departamento SAT Postventa (Mobile Services Manager)
The Mobile Services Manager leads and develops the Mobile Services department. He/she is responsible for the setting up as well as the organization of contractual services negotiated by the After-SalesAccount Management department.
- Organize and plan the daily, weekly, and monthly schedule of the mobile technicians (5 to 10) including customers’ site entry permits
- Manage incidences altering the agreed schedule
- Lead the recruitment, on-boarding, and retention of qualified teams
- Give proactive support to the service teams, in relation with the planning reliability based on a deviation analysis and reduction of warranty expenses
- Participate, together with the Account Managers, in the preparation of tenders and offers.
- Lead proactively the deployment of the Health & Safety policy of TGW for all the LTS Department.
- Collaborate with Account Management for the negotiations and renewals of contracts as well expanding proactively the current portfolio of customers
- Achieve target margins for the contracts assigned.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including other TGW units/hubs and Lifetime Services Competence Centre.
- Organize Continuous improvement and development of all relevant processes and tools
- Manage budget-planning for allocated cost-centres, investments and employees
- Manage escalation process
- Degree in vocational training (FP Grado Superior) or technical engineering degree in Mechatronics, or similar
- At least 5 years â€˜experience in industrial maintenance services, leading a team of mechatronics technicians
- Basic knowledge and/or high interest in intra-logistics
- Experience in implementation of processes & KPI
- Entrepreneurial spirit and basic knowledge in the field of economics
- Excellent personnel management competences
- Excellent Spanish & English skills
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!