TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the TGW Logistics Group's partner for highly dynamic and pioneering automation solutions. Within the TGW Group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high requirements of our customers.
- Creation of circuit diagrams with EPLAN P8
- Checking the documents of the upstream processes (sensor/actuator lists, motor lists,..)
- Support in the specification and clarification of control interfaces
- Partner for technical queries
- Consulting and technical support for systems engineering
- Create / check / adapt as-built order documentation
- Support for electronic technician training
- Technician/master in electrical engineering or several years of professional experience in electrical design
- Very good language skills in German, good skills in English
- Specialist knowledge of sensors/actuators, control and electrical engineering
- Willingness to travel (about 10%)
- Valid driving licence for cars
- High degree of independence and reliability
- Unlimited full time position
- Flexitime model and allowances for external activities
- 30 days holiday
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
- Very high recreational value due to central location between Munich and Salzburg
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.