TGW Robotics GmbH creates highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions in the Rosenheim area that meet the high demands of our customers.
Crisis-proof for more than 20 years, the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group and a healthy growth are only a part of our advantages as an employer. With more than 100 highly motivated employees we live this success story.
We offer you the opportunity to contribute to our success as a site manager for our orders. We are looking for a committed personality who already has experience in international plant construction and wants to strengthen our team. After a thorough induction phase, you will gradually assume responsibility for the assembly of our machines and plants.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- With your flexibility, combined with assertiveness, you ensure that our systems and machines are installed on schedule
- You will supervise and coordinate subcontractors (lump-sum and direct assemblies)
- You are responsible for the technical management of the personnel on site and monitor the quality of the assembly
- You will also be responsible for the interface with general contractors and customers
WHAT CONVINCES US
- You have completed training with professional experience as an industrial mechanic, or are a master craftsman/technician with verifiable industrial experience
- In addition, we are convinced by your existing construction site and leadership experience
- A valid driver's license for passenger cars and the willingness to travel without restrictions are a matter of course
- Your good English language skills, both written and spoken, enable you to have a confident international presence
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location
- An unlimited full-time position, flexitime, 30 days of vacation and allowances for external activities
- A structured onboarding process, flat hierarchies, informal culture and short decision-making processes
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern, well-equipped working environment
- Participation in the company's success and an individualized training program in the company's own TGW Academy
If you are interested in a varied job as On-Site Supervisor in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.