TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the TGW Logistics Group's partner for highly dynamic and pioneering automation solutions. Within the TGW Group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high requirements of our customers.
As part of a comprehensive familiarization phase, you will get to know our various products step by step and prepare the first systems in-house. You will then travel worldwide to our renowned customers and put the systems into operation. You will be supported by a team of experienced colleagues on the construction site and from the company site in Stephanskirchen.
- PLC programming of assigned plants and projects
- Mechatronic commissioning of plants and machines
- Definition of control limits and PLC modules
- Clarification and specification of the control interfaces to external trades
- Coordination with MFR suppliers regarding nodes and decision points, strategies and specifications
- Testing of MFR interfaces
- Team leadership for assigned projects
- Adherence to deadlines and budgets
- Meaningful contributions during project planning and preparation of the functional specifications
- Standardization and further development of PLC modules
- Reporting to Teamleader Product Team
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of Siemens S7/TIA, WinCC flexible, SEW and Sick, SCL advantageous
- Industry and construction site experience and knowledge of processes in the implementation process
- Expertise in sensors, actuators, drive technology / controlled drives and bus systems
- Valid driving licence for passenger cars
- Distribution of activities (approx. 30% in the office, 30% in the factory and 40% with customers on construction sites)
- Good language skills in German and English
- Unlimited full time position
- Flexitime model
- 30 days holiday
- Individual personnel development within the TGW Academy
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
- Sehr hoher Freizeitwert durch die zentrale Lage zwischen München und Salzburg
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.