The Mechanical design engineer (ME) is to ensure the engineering of the project, present and communicate the engineering message via spread sheet and/ or drawing. He or she is a vital force for the project team to rectify, records, document and feedback any updates error and improvement during Mechanical design engineering phase.
- To support application engineer on mechanic solution design and provide constructive proposal
- To update general layout according to the actual dimensions of site survey.
- To communicate with customer on building interface and interface with 3rd party of client
- To communicate with subcontractors on specification, interface between TGW equipment and 3rd party
- To be as a bridge between TGW MECH and local 3rd party on the interface related to mechanic equipment
- To prepare RFQ for Mechanical Equipment and support purchasing department on sourcing
- To support project team members on Mechanical issues and provide solution during realization phase.
- To identify and rectify error detected in realization phase
- To update and archive as-built document
- Bachelor Degree holder with at least Two (2) years of project experience
- Candidates without above-mentioned qualification but with more than Five (5) years of project implement experience
- Able to communicate well verbal, written and in presentation
- Team player and motivate others
- Able to use AUTO CAD, 3D and Microsoft basic software
- Self-Motivate, optimistic, confident, calm and flexible
- Attentive to detail
- Creative, and think logically mathematically inclined and has good problem solving skills with excellent technical knowledge
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. Today, over 4,000 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication. TGW China is located in LuJiaZhui Financial Center, Pudong district, Shanghai, close to the HuangPu River which can see the river view directly from the office, providing a modern and comfortable working environment for employees.