Service Account Manager
We are recruiting for an Service Account Manager for our Lifetime Services team. This opportunity is for a fixed term of 12 months.
The Service Account Manager plays an essential role in the service delivery of the TGW maintenance portfolio, with overall responsibility for the day to day management of key relationships with new and existing customers.
They manage, lead and support teams of engineering and support colleagues, to ensure the delivery of lifetime services or modification projects to the highest standard. They are also responsible for preparing contracts and will lead negotiations with the customer to close the deal.
The Service Support Manager also support the sales cycle to win new projects and they consult with customers and sales colleagues regarding asset management solutions.
- Responsible for the management, training and development of direct team members
- Manage customer expectations in line with contracted Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure the availability of sufficient resources to support customer sites and manage extraordinary needs for manpower when required
- Provide quality management information to both the customer and TGW management
- Keep up to date with the technical aspects of TGW products
- Identify cost saving opportunities together with the management team of the customer
- Realising significant growth of service business year by year by maximizing the potential of up-selling at existing customers and realizing the maximum service scope at new customers, based on added value in a complex environment
- Build new service areas from green-field independently and autonomously develops the commercial / contractual/ organizational side of a region service organization in line with the company guidelines. This includes the selection and establishment of contractual obligation with supplying partners
- Look for opportunities that can add value for the customer and create possible revenues for TGW
- Drives service innovation in the market and defines additional services to complete the service portfolio
- Develops new service business. Setting up network sales on systems delivered via previous partners
- Ensure escalations are handled quickly and effectively following the TGW escalation strategy
- Previous experience in an Account Management role within an automated environment
- Hold a technical qualification in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of managing and developing service based Engineering teams
- Contract management skills
- Skilled in setting up calculations, management of budgets and action trackers
- Previous experience with providing management information to customers
- Highly self-motivated team player, that is able to interact with a large group of stakeholders both externally and within the TGW group
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Able to speak and write English to business standard
- Willing to travel frequently across TGW Benelux sites
- Used to working with commercial targets
- Experience in procurement strategies of complex assets and/or services
You will receive a competitive salary and car allowance plus access to our benefits package, which includes 32 days annual holiday entitlement and a pension.