Working with supervision, carries out a variety of architectural assignments. Provides services in the research, design, development of concepts. Collects and analyzes technical data to determine project requirements and prepares information regarding specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs, and completion times. Prepares and maintains records and reports.
- Analyzes customer specifications; concepts material handling systems; prepares/coordinates technical content of proposals such as schedules, equipment lists, functional description of operation, installation requirements, basis of quotations, specification clarification, and pricing.
- Understands and prescribes basic material handling software functionality and basic control system functionality.
- Partners with sales to develop effective selling strategies and provide proper coordination and engineering to develop proposals in order to land orders.
- Utilizes and understands TGW Core Technologies CD, TGW Technical Application Bulletins, Blueprints, CAD drawings and exchanges this information with TGW associates and customers.
- Trains associates in the areas of material handling applications and company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of material handling system design experience
- Advanced abilities in Excel, Access, MSWord, and PowerPoint, experience in MS Project, AutoCAD
- Occasional domestic and international travel for training and customer support