Project Manager m/f
The Project Manager must ensure for each assigned project the best successful result regarding customer satisfaction, schedule achievement, costs results, internal team and suppliers confidence grown and human relationships.
· Sales assistant in case it is needed to clarify realization concepts in quotes.
· Review and analysis of the project scenario once the handover has been done from Sales to Realization. Determinate the real stage of the project and Risk Log analysis of the global project.
· Responsible of time schedule determination, optimization and follow up.
· Ensure project team quality and dimension.
· Definition of the communication rolls in the project (with customer, internally and with suppliers).
· Main responsible of the project team performance and results in front of the customer.
· Ensure creation of technical specification of the project together with the project team based on customer requirements
· Monthly control of economic situation of the project in Navision System. Forecast, invoicing plan with customer and with suppliers
· Monthly (or with defined periodicity) reporting to Head of Project Manager.
· Responsible for the final negotiation of each big scope of supply with suppliers that must be contracted.
· Responsible of the day by day on each project ensuring project meetings organization, correct follow up.
· Responsible for the final negotiation of each additional scope in the project that may appear during the project.
· Responsible for the organization of trainings to the customer.
· Responsible of achieving principal milestones on time and quality.
· Responsible of organizing together with Lifetime Services the correct hand over in terms of time, documentation and quality.
· Coordinate the generation and group all the documentation that must be given to the customer for the provisional and final acceptances.
· Coordinate lessons learnt and prepare feedback to Sales teams in order to ensure possible improvements for future projects.
· Control and reporting travel expenses in a monthly way.
· Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, reliability, cost consciousness
· Loyalty to the company (BIG)
· Customer orientation and understanding
· PM procedures know-how
· Knowledge PM tools
· Project Management
· Leadership of project team members
· Logistics know-how
· French and English languages.