The Payroll Administrator is responsible for processing and recording of company’s factory payroll.
- Process and administer factory payroll.
- Complete pay adjustments
- Track overtime and accruals including leave time
- Ensure compliance with state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Process weekly 401(K) contribution.
- Maintain pension program including hours report and monthly contribution
- Responsible for system entry of new hires and employee record maintenance in HRIS and other systems.
- Run reports, perform audits and provide analysis and corrective actions. Provide support for financial audits.
- Support Office payroll when needed.
- Administer building access cards and employee ID badges.
- Perform other duties as required
- Experience administering payroll functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Payroll office experience in a union environment a plus.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification a plus.
- Familiar with federal and state tax regulations, FLSA, DOL and other pertinent payroll legislation.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and current payroll/HRIS systems; Paycom experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy combined with a solutions oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet all deadlines.