PLC Support Specialist
The PLC Support Specialist is a highly technical customer service and support role requiring strong customer focus and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of software and controls. As a PLC Support Specialist, you will support all our customers remotely and on site when required .
- Will take incoming calls and assist in resolving issues related to TGW automated warehouse solutions for our customers
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Travel to customer sites to resolution not resolvable issues remotely and to realize adaptations / modifications to client systems
- Coordination with helpdesk support with partner companies (for third-party systems ) .
- Tracking facilities.
- Pro- active actions:
- Execution of plans for preventive diagnosis of installed systems.
- Making action plans for improvements / deficiencies identified.
- Registration and control activities
- Technical knowledge:.
- MANDATORY: Knowledge in Simatic Step 7 Systems as well as WinCC , WinCC Flexible , TIA Portal, etc.
- Knowledge drives or SEW, LENZE
- Knowledge Scanners SICK, Leuze
- Knowledge ASi Fieldbus, Profibus, Profinet, Profisafe
- Previous experience in automated warehouses Helpdesk service will be valuable.
- Reading or electrical drawings
- Knowledge of automated warehouses
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Spanish .
- spoken and written English medium.
- French (valuable)
- Availability to travel on regular basis (30% of the time)
- Willingness to work rotating shifts: office hours 9h-18h / morning 6h-14h / afternoon 14h-22h. At the moment our shifts are rotating every 2 weeks
- Availability for guards shared with the rest of the team
- Driving license B