IS Sales Manager
TGW Systems is currently seeking a Sales Manager for the Integrated Systems Division. Together with the sales engineers you will work on customer projects and be responsible from lead acquisition until the handover of sold projects to the realization department.
TGW works based on proven sales concepts and tools. The sales manager drives this process and makes sure that we provide competitive bids to our customers. In this role you have the final responsibility for the bid package.
- Market monitoring in the assigned markets/industries to identify potential leads for TGW Systems Inc.
- Identification of decision-makers, consultants and operators/ users within the sales process and determination of the influence they have on the sales process TGW uses Miller Heiman sales process
- Organization of, participation in and contribution to marketing-related activities such as exhibitions, trade shows, reference visits etc.
- Development of concepts, calculations and proposals for our customers in collaboration with the Systems Designer and other sales engineers.
- Commercial, legal and technical contract negotiations
- Handover of sold projects to realization as well as after sales service department
- Compliance with regulations/ specifications regarding calculation and commercial, legal terms
- Collaborate with the rest of the organization, “bring the market into TGW”, provide feedback
- Part of the job includes business development
We are looking for an individual who combines integrated thinking with high customer and result orientation. This job offers great potential for growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, engineering, electrics/electronics, computer science or other related field. The needed understanding of automated material handling solutions requires a strong technical background and experience in a complex project environment
- Vast sales experience, preferably in logistics, material handling or similar environment (plant engineering). Understanding of how to sell complex projects in a team approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills, high customer orientation
- Strong project management skills and flexibility
- Strong relationship building skills
- Hands on mentality
- Experience in similar positions and/or industries highly preferred. We are especially looking for candidates who have intimate industry experience in either apparel, grocery or general merchandise
- 10 years of Material Handing Automation experience
- Miller Heiman Sales Training
- Experienced in MS products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Willingness to travel up to 70%-80% of the time, including some international trips