The high-performance stacking robots by TGW reduce the manual workload by fully automatically stacking and de-stacking totes, cartons and pallets in a fast and precise way.
(De-)stacking robots for cartons and totes
TGW's stackers and de-stackers stack load carriers fully automatically and subsequently place them onto pallets or into roll containers. They work at a rate of up to 700 totes per hour (350 roll containers per hour). The special gripper system for totes and integrated centring and spreading devices allow for stacking or separating totes with repeat accuracy.
(De-)stacking robots by TGW - Your advantages:
- Automatic stacking and de-stacking of cartons, totes and layers for shorter lead times
- Constant performance and precision of your stacking processes in small spaces
- More safety by fast stacking and de-stacking of various load carriers without manual work
- Robust construction for extreme environmental conditions
- Low-maintenance construction and 24/7 support for low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Integration into TGW Software Suite as independent controls system for simple and fast remote maintenance
- Highly integrated overall solutions developed by TGW for the perfect interaction of all individual components
- Fast and simple connection to already existing or new intralogistics systems