TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
Due to continuous growth, TGW Switzerland strengthens its team and is looking for an Overall Project Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for advising and supporting our existing customers - with the aim of building sustainable customer relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Intensive support for our long-standing customers
- Central point of contact for system operators and internal service providers in the entire after-sales process for all maintenance, servicing, on-site support and modernization issues
- Proactive response to the needs of our customers and solution optimization
- Recognition and identification of modernization potentials
- Preparation, review and approval of offers as well as service and spare parts contracts
- Responsibility for performance, results and customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed education in a technical subject or sales
- Several years of experience in after sales, technical sales or technical realization
- Distinct customer orientation as well as professional appearance
- Assertiveness, commitment and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Flexibility, willingness to travel (about 50%)
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful privately owned company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A collegial, appreciative working environment with your own area of responsibility
- Cooperation with international teams
- High-quality IT and modern office equipment
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high degree of creative freedom
Use your know-how and skills for an interesting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in a network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.