Take your future into your own hands and start your career in international intralogistics in September 2021 with an apprenticeship at TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim.
We are the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,7000 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
- You design individual parts, welded assemblies and assembly groups using special CAD programs
- You create production-ready drawing derivations and documentation
- Creatively you develop new ideas for product optimization
- In close cooperation with engineers and clients you follow the production of the components from your drawing
- You prepare protocols, reports, calculations and perspective presentations
- Good secondary education or high school diploma
- Technical interest and understanding
- Creativity and good spatial imagination
- Fun with numbers
- Fun at work with the computer
- Accuracy and care in the work
- Team spirit
- Start of apprenticeship in the 2nd half of 2021
- Dual education
- 30 days holiday
- Training period 3.5 years
- Good chances for a takeover
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
Send your complete application documents by e-mail (in a PDF document, approx. 7 MB) stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.