TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the TGW Logistics Group's partner for highly dynamic and pioneering automation solutions. Within the TGW Group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high requirements of our customers.
- Electrical installation according to drawings and plans
- Laying and connecting cables
- Electrical and functional testing
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Support for the commissioning of plants and machines at the customer's site
- Completed vocational training as electronics technician or comparable training
- Initial experience in the assembly of electrical systems
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel (about 60%) at home and abroad
- Valid driving licence for passenger cars
- High independence and reliability
- Unlimited full time position
- Flexitime model and allowances for external activities
- 30 days holiday
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
- Very high spare time value due to central location between Munich and Salzburg
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
Send your complete application documents by e-mail (in a PDF document, approx. 7 MB) stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.