As Module Manager you will anticipate the specific requirements of the market and will be responsible for the definition of standards as well as the derivation of development possibilities of the current product range for the Full Case Grocery & Fashion sector. As part of the TGW Logistics Group, TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions in the field of intralogistics. Within the group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high requirements of our customers.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Independent module management starting with process definition, technology selection up to post-integration support
- Execution of market feasibility analyses and profitability calculations
- Initiation of development potentials and assumption of technical management of development projects
- Active technical sales support
- Internal and external contact person for TGW Robotics products in the field of full case handling in the Grocery & Fashion sector
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Completed technical studies
- Customer- and market-oriented thinking as well as team- and service-orientation
- Implementation strength and assertiveness
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel (< 40%)
- Work experience in logistics plant construction welcome
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location
- A permanent full-time position, flextime and at least 30 days of vacation
- A structured on-boarding and familiarization concept
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern, well-equipped working environment
- Participation in the company's success and an individualized training program in the company's own TGW Academy
If you are interested in a varied job as Module Manager in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.