You will analyse and specify our customers' process operations together with the customer, and develop the material handling solution and IT strategy in a team based on specified requirements. You will independently create the IT quote for the Material Flow Controller (MFC) or Warehouse Management System (WMS) and monitor the project with respect to detailed workflow and simulation in the realisation phase.
- Collect, understand and question the customer's processes, material flows and logistics operations to define and specify the IT processes
- Carry out feasibility studies and risk analyses to prove the developed IT strategy solutions as well as present the results to the customer
- Act as communication interface between the customer and the Sales, Product Development, Realization and Support departments
- Assume responsibility for the preparation of calculations and quotes for the IT equipment as well as for functionalities and scope of supplies
- Assistance during detailed simulation at the beginning of the realisation process
- Create and update the product documentation
- Profound academic education in the fields of Informatics, Mathematics or Automation Engineering with IT affinity
- Several years of job experience, preferably in the materials handling industry
- System and process-oriented thinking as well a creative, systematic and structured way of working
- Very good command of German and English, knowledge of additional foreign language(s) advantageous
- Willingness to travel in about 35% of your working time
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 42,663 Euros according to the collective agreement. The amount of the overpayment is based on your individual experience and qualifications. To improve the readability of the text, we do not use gender-specific expressions within this text.
Additionally we offer flexible working hours in a collegial work environment with attractive benefits and exciting opportunities.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.
Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.