- The Mechanical installation supervisor is responsible to do mechanical installation supervision during installation period and guide local subcontractors to install the equipment in a safe, right, efficient way, meanwhile, he or she is also responsible to do final adjustment during commissioning phase.
- All activities to be done in order to achieve the goals for realizing the project within the agreed time, cost, scope and quality.
- To role model to maintain high professional ethics
- To prepare Mech. Installation package of equipment and release it to PUR
- To audit special construction program and construction program from subcontractor and ensure all work to be done as approved construction program
- To ensure installation safety of the site and eliminate any hazard at soonest possible time
- To implement project schedule as planned
- To ensure the agreed installation quality of the project is complied
- To planned communication, reports to General Project Manager
- To maintain good rapport with stakeholder and subcontractors
- To identified, mitigated and managed risk
- Junior college Degree and above holder with at least five (5) years of project installation experience, Candidates without above-mentioned qualification but with more than Eight (8) years of site management experience
- Able to use Microsoft basic software, MS Project and Basic ACAD
- High integrity, Optimistic
- Able to Inspire common vision to contractor
- Team player
- Good leadership and able to make team building
- Good English speaking, written and reading ability
- Able to give clear instruction and delegate task
- Able to work with cool headed under pressure
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. Today, over 3,700 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication. TGW China is located in LuJiaZhui Financial Center, Pudong district, Shanghai, close to the HuangPu River which can see the river view directly from the office, providing a modern and comfortable working environment for employees.