The Hotline Support Specialist is a highly technical customer service and support role requiring strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of software and controls.
- Will take hotline support calls and assist in resolving issues related to TGW automated warehouse solutions for our customers
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Coverage varies between days, nights and weekend, shared with team
- Ability to access software systems as needed to diagnose and resolve customer system malfunctions or perform system maintenance.
- Troubleshoot customer system errors, uses judgment to authorize and secure assistance, follow through with customer until issue resolved.
- Remotely resolves service issues at customer site.
- Manage execution of required services through a combination of internal and external resources, training and recruiting as necessary.
- Establish and maintain organized documentation and work methods for all Hotline activities.
- Maintain accurate, complete and timely customer service records and coordinate invoicing with Finance Department.
- Will spend time working in the Software Project group learning TGW software products as wells as Controls group.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or 3+ years’ experience in related field
- Team oriented approach
- Relational databases (Oracle, SQL, etc…)
- Object oriented programming
- Good understanding of network infrastructure, familiarity with TCP/IP, subnetting, switching & routing, Ethernet concepts
- Programming skills, well versed in .NET (Frameworks: 3.5, 4.0., 4.5), C#, C+, C++, VBA
- Knowledge of Controls systems a plus (Siemens / Allen Bradley)
- Familiar with virtualized operating systems with VMware
- Travel required less than 10% of the time when in the Lifetime Services department
Rewarding work environment and the opportunity for growth and advancement in an international environment within the most important multinational companies of the area.
You like finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality!