Take your future into your own hands and start your career in international intralogistics in September 2021 with an apprenticeship at TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim.
We are the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,7000 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
- You will pass through different departments in our production process
- You learn everything about machines and technology, from metalworking to the construction of plants
- From different materials you finish work pieces
- In the last year of training, you can expect both in-house work and work on our construction sites at the customer's premises
- Good secondary school or intermediate education
- Technical interest and understanding
- Pleasure in handling machines and plants
- Accuracy and care in the work
- Three-dimensional imagination
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
- Start of training in the 2nd half of 2021
- Dual education
- 30 days holiday
- Training period 3.5 years
- Good chances for a takeover
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
Send your complete application documents by e-mail (in a PDF document, approx. 7 MB) stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.