TGW Systems is currently seeking a Sales Director for the Integrated Systems Division. Together with the technical sales team you will work on customer projects and be responsible from lead acquisition until the handover of sold projects to the realization department.
TGW works based on proven sales concepts and tools. The sales manager drives this process and makes sure that we provide competitive bids to our customers. In this role you have the final responsibility for the bid package.
- Drive market growth by seeking, developing and actively identifying potential leads for TGW Systems Inc.
- Lead a team of solutions designers, application engineers and software process designers to successful develop automated material handling solutions that best a fit customers requirements
- Identify decision-makers, consultants and users within the sales process and determine the influence they have on the sales process.
- Organize and participate in contribution to marketing-related activities such as exhibitions and trade shows
- Develop concepts, calculations and proposals for our customers in collaboration with the Systems Designer and other sales engineers.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Manage the handover of sold projects to realization as well as after sales service department
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field
- Several years successful experience in technical sales environment, material handling experience preferred
- Results oriented with analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office suite, CRM applications and digital marketing channel
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time including some international trips
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.