The Electrical Installation Supervisor provides the on-site coordination and execution of the electrical installation work, and reports to the Project Manager Controls (PrMC) for schedule and quality related activities and the Onsite Manager (OSM) for safety and other site related activities. The role requires an individual who has experience supervising electrical installation work, customer and contract electricians, and site logistics for TGW and third party supplied materials.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, electrical installation suppliers and other TGW employees
- Works with the onsite TGW Team for enforcement of OSHA and TGW safety standards with the goal of no accidents
- Coordinates and supervises electrical installation activities either with TGW personal or sub contracted labor or a combination of both
- Responsible for achieving deadlines, quality targets and costs over the duration of the electrical installation work
- Ensures compliance with TGW standards and tendering documents
- Ensures quality control for the electrical installation including training of TGW employees and sub contracted labor doing electrical installation
- Creates and maintains relevant checklists for the installation work and commissioning handovers
- Proactively identifies and solves problems
- Ensures all administrative duties are properly completed and maintained including daily reports, timecards, handover documents, punchlists, inventory control and anything else required for the jobsite
- Manages labor hours, materials, equipment and subcontractors to ensure cost control
- Monitors extra hours and or work needed, and keeps in constant communication with the PrMC and OSM
- Has a working knowledge and experience with the National Electric Code (NEC) and the electrical permitting process
- Trains any new employees assigned to him/her
- Extensive experience in the Electrical installation work of TGW products or similar
- Completion of OSHA 30 hour training
- Experience as an electrician is a plus
- Excellent Communication and Leadership skills
- Reliability, cost awareness, being flexible and customer orientated
- Able to learn and adapt
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project)
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Able to work with numerous contractors as well as internal departments
- Knowledge of the conveyor installation process
- Extensive experience in the controls aspects of material handling equipment
- Able to read and interpret blueprint drawings, submittals and specifications
- Able to travel 90% of time
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.