In this position you are a working foreman that will report directly to the Onsite Manager or Installation Supervisor and will help coordinate and perform the mechanical installation of equipment/machinery at the client site.
- Reviews and understands project budgets, schedules and specifications and completes installation within budget and on schedule
- Develops and assists in planning manpower, equipment and tools for specific projects and supervises sub-contractors and general labor during installation
- Understands and reviews engineered drawings and installs the system within the drawing requirements and communicates with engineering when changes are required
- Understands and applies proper installation procedures of all TGW and related equipment adhering to TGW installation safety standards
- Implements TGW safety program on site and ensures labor under our control is trained on and applies TGW safety standards
- Maintains equipment safety and usage certifications
- Work closely with the millwrights for the installation of TGW equipment and helps teach anyone new.
- Maintain and promote proper usage of tools and equipment
- Represent TGW in a professional manner with customer and contractors
- Communicates well with customers/contractors, TGW’s engineers and management
- Supports and directs commissioning activities when necessary
- Minimum 3 years of installation experience, including conveyors
- Microsoft Office and AutoCAD computer skills
- ASRS / Rack installation experience preferred
- Travel required approximately 90% of the time.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.