The Information Technology Manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading IT-related activities in the organization. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the IT ecosystem and prioritize user experience, security, and best practices.
- Manage information technology and computer systems across entire organization
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff and/or managed service provider
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Drive exceptional user experience Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Previous IT Leadership experience including working with a MSP
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, networks, databases, and phone system
- Strong employee experience focus
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.