The IT Systems Administrator oversees the effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of TGW Systems IT infrastructure. This includes the IT Teams effort to address 1st Level office support requests, as well as working on higher level issues within the Information Technology space.
Individuals within the IT Team may have particular areas of focus (e.g. Information Security, Network Administration), however all members will be cross-functional and be able to perform tasks as the department needs.
The IT Systems Administrator engages and collaborates with peers throughout the TGW Group worldwide to ensure continued innovation and growth both locally and globally.
- SA-related engineering tasks for TGW IT environments
- System provisioning for new and replacement systems.
- Installation, setup, and configuration of desktops/laptops, servers, hosts, services, storages, network devices, etc.
- Development and maintenance of installation procedures.
- Regular exchange with peers, especially in Austria regarding standards and development.
- Participation and implementation responsibility of IT projects.
- Operations and maintenance for TGW productive and development IT environments
- Manage backups
- Apply OS and application patches/updates for all IT components
- Daily system monitoring
- New Employee IT Provisioning
- Laptop provisioning and initial setup
- Workspace provisioning and initial setup
- Domain Account Administration
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in information systems or related field
- Experience with Windows Server, Unix
- Experience with virtualization
- Experience with storage systems
- Networking experience including LAN, WAN, VPN configuration
- Experience in the installation, configuration and administration of databases
- 4-6 years of system administration experience
- Cisco, Microsoft, Netapp, Oracle, Vmware certification beneficial
- Comfortable and experienced at troubleshooting diverse and complex systems
- Social competence which manifests itself through teamwork and communication skills
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.