TGW Logistics Group is a global leading systems integrator of automated warehouse solutions with Sales offices in North America, Europe and China. The foundation-owned technology company employs more than 3,800 employees worldwide and generated a revenue of 960 million US dollars in the fiscal year 2019/2020. ...And growth is continuing: We are looking for more than 800 people to join us in helping TGW and our customers succeed.
For the North American market we are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist for the Integrated Systems Division, Sales. In this role you will work in our North American headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI and be responsible to plan and execute a marketing plan as well as work on multiple initiatives in order to support Sales, Business Development and Human Resources. This highly organized, open-minded and passionate individual will help to increase TGW’s brand awareness and improve the customer experience.
- Corporate identity: guarantee a consistent look & feel of the brand to the external environment (incl. templates for Sales, advertising material, building branding etc.)
- Define, execute and control an eMail Marketing strategy
- Plan, execute and control ad campaigns in online and print media
- Event marketing: plan, execute and control internal and external events, exhibitions or conferences
- Public relations: maintain network of press partners and provide content
- Video-/Photoshootings: plan and organize internal or onsite shootings
- Social Media: maintain TGW’s North American Social Media profiles
- Plan, execute and control employer branding campaigns
- Collaborate and coordinate marketing initiatives with the global marketing division
- Establish, coordinate, collaborate and supervise a network of external service providers and partners
- Establish and expand the TGW merchandise store
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere)
- Expert proficiency in Powerpoint
- Experience with Content Management systems (ideally eZ Publish)
- Experience with eMail Marketing systems (ideally Mailchimp)
- Creative person with passion for content creation and texting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.