The Payroll Administrator will primarily be responsible for supporting the process of the company’s Bi-Weekly Payroll. Other activities include supporting New Hires, Terminations, and Employees deductions. This position is part time but as the company grows, will work into a full time position.
- Process and administer Hourly/Salary payroll Bi-weekly using the current payroll software.
- Balance of hours – tracking of accruals
- STD, FMLA, WC
- Maintain work schedule
- Reports – hours, OT
- Ensure compliance with wage and hour laws
- Tracking and calculation of deductions (pre-tax), garnishments
- Support the process of Bi-Weekly 401(K) contribution
- Eligibility, Contribution Percentage, EE maintenance
- Research and resolve questions from managers and employees as they relate to the processing of payroll
- Support in yearly audits
- Employment Verifications
- Enroll and manage AAA program – including Concur Expense reports
- New Hires and Terminations of employees
- Support HR – reports, projects and events
- Maintain confidential employees files
- 3-5 years Payroll experience
- AA degree required, BA preferred in related area
- Solid understanding of FLSA, DOL and other pertinent Payroll legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional Excel and time management skills
- Pivot tables and filters
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.