Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Project Controller supports the Project Managers in key finanical areas such as ensuring accurate monthly results, forecasting, and cash flow. The ideal candidate has prior experience in Percent of Completion (POC) revenue recognition and is proactive in providing financial support on long term projects. A broad-based knowledge of business coupled with strong analytical skills and effective communication are keys to success.
- Complete detailed cost reviews for assigned projects
- Key liason between the operations team and accounting
- Ensure customer and supplier purchase orders, including intercompany purchases, and billing plans are accurate
- Drive accuracy of financial contingency by ensuring risks and opportunites are properly identified as well as having a firm understanding of key contractual terms such as liquidated damages and insurance requirements
- Plays a key role in financial KPIs and financial dashboards
- Perform the monthly revenue calcutlation based on the accounting principles of POC
- Close out projects in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Support financial project review meetings by providing project margin analysis (actual cost analysis, cost to finish, overrun/underrun analysis, lessons learned)
- Support deliverables related to quarterly forecasts and annual plan
- Ad Hoc reporting & analysis
- BA in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college/university.
- 5-8 years accounting experience in a project/job-cost accounting environment.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office suite especially with Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision and SAP
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.