This is an entry level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of commissioning and support.
- Build equipment emulation models for use during in-house software testing
- Demonstrate emulation to testing, commissioning and development teams
- Execute integration test plan
- Participate in software functional tests using an equipment emulation model
- Commission software on site with material handling equipment
- Provide start-up and post go-live support
- Report commissioning status
- Opportunity to relocate up to twice a year to jobsites as dictated by the work
- An Associate's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (C# Boot Camp)
- Ability to read mechanical layout drawings is preferred
- Familiarity with unit testing preferred
- Familiarity with automated testing and functional testing preferred
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time on short notice, including international travel
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.