The Software Engineer provides highly technical customer service and support, focusing on the TGW Software solutions. This position requires strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of TGW Software and Hardware.
This position is based in Kansas City, KS.
- Take ownership in resolving issues related to TGW software solutions for our customers.
- Ability to respond to error messages, system blockages, and miscellaneous operational malfunctions
- Identify software issues based on hardware related malfunctions with the onsite automation equipment – ie. conveyors, cranes, shuttles
- Troubleshoot customer system errors.
- Perform root cause analysis and drive issues to resolution.
- Gather and analyze system data to assist in KPI tracking and identify trends.
- Participate in on-site customer transitioning process to learn the customer system and environment.
- Collaborate with the TGW Software team learning TGW software installations.
- Adherence to high quality standards.
- Collaborate with broader TGW Lifetime Services team to track, document and communicate issues and lessons learned.
- Ability to interface with customer at all levels.
- Associate degree plus Software experience, or Bachelor degree in a computer related discipline - or -
- Associate degree plus Electrical/Controls experience, or Bachelor degree in an electrical related discipline
- Relational database experience preferred - SQL
- Programming skills – well versed in C# and/or Java.
- Siemens S7 PLC – preferred.
- Controls Experience – preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus.
- Previous experience in high stress scenarios requiring conflict resolution and social skills preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical verbiage.
- Ability to work within a warehouse environment.
- Team oriented mentality.
- Eager to learn and participate in continuous improvement.
- Approximately 20% travel may be required.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.