This is a mid-level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of testing, commissioning and support.
- Understand solution design and intent of the system
- Create test cases
- Participate in software functional tests using an equipment emulation model
- Execute reliability and performance tests using an equipment emulation model
- Participate in customer integration and acceptance testing
- Commission software on site with material handling equipment
- Provide start-up and post go-live support
- Support software development team
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Report testing status
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience testing complex systems, including writing tests and developing test plans.
- Knowledge of MsTest and TFS test framework
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of continuous integration and code delivery concepts
- Familiarity with source control (e.g. TFS, GIT, SVN)
- Proficient in unit testing, automated testing, functional testing and test design
- Understanding of material handling concepts
- ISTQB/ASTQB Certified (Advanced Level Test Analyst preferred)
- Agile methods and practices
- Relational database application programming
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.