The EH&S Coordinator role is an opportunity for a dedicated, accurate, highly-skilled administrator with strong data handling and analysis skills to join a small EH&S team. Whilst Health and Safety experience maybe advantageous, this is not essential, the successful candidate will be supported in gaining this knowledge.
There will be plenty of variety in your work and you will be expected to multi-task and manage your own time to meet deadlines and accomplish your tasks. You will be the main point of contact for several EH&S processes, so will need to be able to be positive and approachable at all times to support the business
The role is a part time position which will be 30 hours a week. How those hours are structured can be flexible and should be discussed at interview stage.
- Managing the SHE Assure software program including updates, contractor records, management reports, user training, action and workflow management, data analysis and reporting
- Ensure actions rising from accidents or audits are closed out and lessons learned are communicated and included in the appropriate document
- Assist with updates of the H&S management system including ensuring documents are controlled, brand compliant and relevant to the required audience
- Manage the PPE and work wear portal including handling queries, non-standard PPE requests and PPE offerings, reporting on usage and costs, ensure the stock held at the office is maintained and accurate.
- Booking external EH&S training in line with job requirements, budgets and line manager approval
- Administering the internal IOSH passport training process
- Administration of the eLearning system including managing EH&S content and enrolments
- Complete face to face DSE assessments with high risk individuals
- Support customer tenders and pre-quals to provide relevant H&S evidence and documents to support the sales process
- Manage the renewal and retention of H&S certifications (Safe Contractor and SMAS)
- Support H&S communications, including issuing and tracking to completion
- Supporting the safety steering committees including capturing actions and tracking to completion
- Providing general administrative support to EH&S Team
- Ability to travel to other sites upon occasion.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Experience of data analysis and reporting
- Able to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to complete basic H&S assessments such as DSE and office safety.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint including data analysis, pivot tables, macros
- Attention to detail; including spelling, grammar and proof reading their own and others works
- Effective problem solving skillls
- Able to manage own time effectively and deliver work on time
We offer you the opportunity to join a tight-knit Health & Safety team on a part-time basis (30 hours) and become an integral member of TGW. You will get a competitive salary, flexible working hours, Company profit share bonus, enhanced pension and access to the gym, pool table and roof top terrace.