To gain the experience and knowledge to be able to integrate into the Warehouse Control System Hotline team and support all TGW Northern Europe sites with Warehouse Control System related issues
- Providing 1st/2nd line user support through calls with the clients and logged issues on the ticketing system.
- Manage and troubleshoot site-to-site and client-to-site VPNs using appropriate tools.
- Proactively working on on-going issues and identify common issues from reports, identifying root causes and collaborating with the Development Team to implement any changes or deliver further training.
- Escalate any 3rd line issues to next level where required, whilst still acting as a key point of contact for the client through until resolution.
- You will also be involved with the support and maintenance of networks and servers.
- Delivering training to Resident Engineering teams
- Warehouse Control Systems code and module testing to support to the upgrades & enhancements team.
You will have a keen interest in IT. That may be building your own PC to coding in your spare time. Joining a close knit team you must be a team player and be able to speak up when you have questions and queries.
We offer the opportunity to study an in demand skill and be paid a good salary at the same time. You will start on a salary of £14,000 per year, rising to £22,000 in year four.