The IT (WMS) Project Manager directs and controls, in cooperation with the general Project Manager, the IT related activities within a specific project with the purpose of assuring TGW commitments in terms of schedule, cost, quality, and safety.
- Ensure the correct execution of the IT parts of the assigned project(s), the achievement of the scheduled milestones and the economical result
- Supervise and participate in the preliminary test stages (in-house testing/FAT, site acceptance tests/SAT).
- Manage the relationship with the customer and ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as the interface between the IT Realization teams (internal or external), the customer, and the Project Manager.
- Supervise the calendar and cost for the IT project(s), reporting progress and identified deviations to the general Project Manager.
- Prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ) for IT related purchases (materials and services).
- Manage administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Participate the realization of technical and procedural guidelines as well as in the definition of quality control processes.
- Deliver the project to the customer in the agreed terms and quality, including all agreed documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology telecommunications, etc.).
- 2 to 3 years's experience in WMS / software project management for logistics or production/process automation
- Knowledge in Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio
- Methodology Agile (SCRUM)
- Languages: Fluent English and French
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.Commercial awareness.
- Attention to details
- Driving license to reach customers' sites
- Permanent Contract and the possibility to cooperate with some of the most important customers of the retail / DIY sectors
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!