The Maintenance Support Technician plays an essential role in the reactivity of the service. His/her mission is to support the experienced Electromechanical Maintenance Technicians. He/she will be on the front line to diagnose malfunctions and alert in the event of a consequent anomaly.
- Control, monitor equipment;
- Detect abnormal system behavior;
- To support maintenance technicians in order to troubleshoot more efficiently and quickly;
- Support technicians for preventive maintenance of systems;
- Guarantee the proper functioning of automated production lines.
- Possess training in mechanics and/or electrical engineering (BEP or Bac Pro).
- Be a proactive and motivated person
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work at height
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A level of English would be a plus
- Have a sense of customer service.