On TGW client‘ site, you will join the on-site maintenance services. You will work directly with the Onsite Maintenance Supervisor. You will play an essential role in the quality of service that TGW offers to our customers.
- Manage the maintenance and intervention teams (Technicians and Warehouse Workers)
- Set priorities and establish the maintenance planning (in collaboration with the Onsite Maintenance Supervisor and the production department);
- Establish, organise and monitor the preventive maintenance plan;
- Manage the equipment and spare parts stock;
- Participate in the monitoring of subcontractors;
- Participate in monitoring the department's budget and investments;
- Participate in quality actions and in the design of new installations;
- Ensure regulatory monitoring;
- Ensure the follow-up of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- Guarantee compliance with Health and Safety instructions.
- Be the customer's contact person on site.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of TGW processes and tools;
- Identify technical solutions to improve equipment and installations;
- Participate in improving the efficiency of the site by using 5S, SMED and PDCA methods.
- Elaborate reporting;
- Manage the team’s maintenance planning.
- Higher Vocational Training Studies, related to Maintenance and Production Services
- Bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) and at least 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (BAC+5) and at least 1 year training experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental standards
- Strong mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic expertise
- Computer knowledge: Pack Office & CMMS
- Sound experience in leading teams of electromechanical technicians
- Good sense of customer relations ; the maintenance service being directly on the customer's site
- Ability to comply with objectives
- Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing
- Availability to work in rotating shifts