- To control, monitor and regularly maintain the equipment (preventive maintenance).
- Detect the origin of a failure (locally or remotely) and establish diagnostics
- Intervene in case of failure
- Ensure equipment availability
- Offer solutions to optimize equipment safety and performance
- Advise and train users on our devices
- Participate in the updating of technical data
- Feed data to the CMMS (reports, parts management)
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors
- Possess training in mechanics, electronics and/or electrical engineering with 2/3 years of higher education.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance
- Be a proactive and motivated person
- Knowing how to work in a team
- Know how to analyze and solve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- English would be a plus
- Have a sense of customer service
We are looking for a maintenance technician (M/F) in 3*8 to join the team. The Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician plays an essential role in the quality of our service on the customer site. His/her responsibilities are multiple, including ensuring the preventive and curative maintenance of high-tech equipment.