Controls Commissioning Engineer II is a mid-level position in the TGW Controls Commissioning Group that works closely with other controls team members to identify and deploy improvements for all aspects of controls software development and commissioning.
- PLC and HMI Programming.
- Hardware and software commissioning.
- Electrical installation management and verification.
- Mechanical adjustment of installed equipment.
- System Support.
- Documentation of controls solutions.
- Retrofit project support.
- Hotline support for recent installations.
- Internal training.
- Bachelor’s degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience.
- Several years’ applicable experience in an industrial environment that includes design, debug, startup and production-cut in of warehouse controls equipment.
- Demonstrated experience working on full design to production project life cycles.
- Willingness to travel 50-70% of the time domestically and internationally.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer