The Controls Network Engineer is a position in the TGW Controls Commissioning Group. Controls commissioning teams are responsible for the design and integration of controls systems for industrial material handling solutions and production lines.
- Support both mechanical and electrical install to ensure quality handover to commissioning team
- Work with the project team to ensure documentation and customer expectations are aligned
- Commission network cabinets
- Continued involvement in customer network solutions through project life and support
- Create, update and maintain global TGW standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in either controls commissioning, industrial networking, electrical site supervision
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits with the ability to read e-drawings
- Basic understanding of mechanical designs with the ability to read AutoCAD drawings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Willingness to travel 50-70% of the time domestically and internationally
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.