1. Resolve customer equipment and solution issues as quickly and practically as possible.
2. Complete work assignments and the associated work orders as assigned.
3. Maintain the site spare parts inventory.
4. Complete maintenance activities of the automated equipment on site including, conveyors, cranes, shuttles, scale checks and carton opening system.
5. Ensures compliance with health and safety legislation at all times.
6. Support the automation to operate at its maximum efficiency ensuring delivery of contracted KPIs.
1. Associate or technical degree/certificate in controls engineering or equivalent experience.
2. Previous experience in electro mechanical troubleshooting and repair with material handing conveyor, AS/RS and shuttle experience.
3. Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems preferred.
4. PLC programming and troubleshooting (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell, Beckhoff).
5. Profibus, Profinet experience.
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
7. Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
8. Approximately 10% travel may be required.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.