TGW U&E Team is responsible for the concept, design, pricing and integration of mechanical and control solutions for industrial material handling systems and production lines. The LTS U&E Controls Engineer is a mid-level position that works closely with other team members to identify and deploy improvements for all aspects of controls software development and commissioning.
- PLC and HMI Programming
- Hardware and software commissioning
- Develop hardware lists and order required materials
- Electrical installation management and verification
- Mechanical adjustment of installed equipment
- Solution design and technical consultation to sales team
- Documentation of controls solutions
- Hotline support for recent installations
- Training for internal and customer teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience.
- Several years’ applicable experience in an industrial environment that includes design, debug, startup and production-cut in of warehouse controls equipment.
- Demonstrated experience working on full design to production project lifecycles.
- Prior experience leading onsite teams of engineers, technicians, electricians and designers.
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time domestically and internationally.