- TGW wurde im Dezember 1969 in Wels gegründet
- Heute zählt das oberösterreichische Unternehmen zu den international führenden Intralogistik-Spezialisten
- Mehr als 3.500 Mitarbeiter erwirtschafteten zuletzt einen Umsatz von 719 Millionen Euro
- PickCenter One Curve stands for maximum ease of operation with optimum performance
- Developed in collaboration with an independent ergonomics expert
- The innovative concept won recognition from the independent specialist jury of the IGR
"TGW is a reliable employer and stable partner for its customers and suppliers."
- Additional workstations for goods-in area, depalletising and picking areas
- Additional performance boost and shorter lead times
- Demonstration of trust in TGW's intralogistics competence
- Award in the category "Leading Companies" for social commitment
- TGW has been investing in Upper Austria
- Focus on education, research & development as well as infrastructure
The headquarters of TGW Logistics Group in Marchtrenk (AT).
TGW Lifetime Services: for highest system availability.
TGW's IT solution for planning, monitoring and optimising fulfilment processes.
Innovative micro-fulfilment concept for grocers.
Zero-touch pocket sorter system.
Smart goods-to-person (GTP) order fulfilment system for single items.
Back to Top