The Project Manager is representing the company to manage and realize the assigned project within the agreed time, cost, scope and quality. He or she is also a key role to maintain relationship with the customer and vendor.
- Manage, lead, motivate and enhance the matrix project team
- Maintain high standard of communication and rapport with customer and vendor
- Ensure in all time a professional, ethical and positive manner that reflective to TGW culture
- To role model to maintain high ethic of professionism
- To organize and integrate resource, process of the entire project event and activities
- To ensure the sold scope is defined, verified and controlled
- To ensure the schedule is planned, executed and control
- To ensure the cost of the project is budgeted, monitored and control
- To ensure the agreed quality of the project is complied
- To planned, utilised, managed and development the team members assigned for the project
- To planned communication, report and manage stakeholder
- To maintain good rapport with stakeholder
- To planned, identified, mitigated and managed risk
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. Today, over 3,700 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication. TGW China is located in LuJiaZhui Financial Center, Pudong district, Shanghai, close to the HuangPu River which can see the river view directly from the office, providing a modern and comfortable working environment for employees.