Each logistics solution demands different performances: automated mini-load warehouses for low- to medium-volume throughput, and TGW STINGRAY shuttles for medium- to high-performance operations. In bigger distribution centers, a combination of both types of modules can provide a cost-efficient solution that is adaptable to both current and future performance requirements.
If your business and your inventory are growing, you need greater storage capacity. TGW’s automated storage solutions can be tailored to warehouses that are up to 82 feet (25 meters) high and more than 328 feet (100 meters) long. Simultaneously, the automation increases storage density, minimizing both the footprint and investment required.
- Minimized process costs and throughput time
- Minimized investment due to a flexible combination of storage solutions
- Various system performance options to handle:
- Large and diverse types of inventory
- Quickly changing inventory
- Chaotic storage with a number of active items
- Extremely high storage density and energy efficiency
- Direct handling of a broad range of goods and sizes
- Consistent, adaptable information technology (IT) and controls solution for optimized handling
Whether ambient, chilled or frozen, TGW can provide the ideal solution for your logistics challenge, including accounting for increased requirements of e-commerce and omni-channel distribution. These solutions accommodate the growing variety of shipment types and volumes, as well as the increase in stock-keeping unit (SKU) variety and throughput. The technologies also gently handle individual goods, eliminating the need for re-packing and reducing operational costs.