Palletising, depalletising, picking
For more than 20 years TGW has been developing highly flexible industrial robot systems and has gained a lot of experience in the field of camera, sensor and gripper technology.
It does not matter if it is for single case or full case handling applications, the innovative gripper systems (boxes, single, row, layer gripper) by TGW combine various functions and thus, it is no necessary to change the gripper head.
The highly automated robotics solutions are used also under difficult conditions (e.g. timber and steel manufacturing industry), especially in goods-receiving areas for depalletising or in the dispatch areas for palletising single items, packages and load carriers. With up to 3,600 cycles per hour the industrial robots of TGW keep the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) low because the manual effort is reduced.
For automatic picking tasks TGW uses cognitive robots supported by a highly accurate image recognition software that are able to grab goods, take and pick them fully automatically. Intelligent mechanisms reduce the error rate to a minimum, increase the picking speed and the robustness as well as the availability of the system.
Industrial robots by TGW - Your advantages:
- Fully automatic (de)palletising and picking of goods to accelerate your material handling processes
- Intelligent reaction mechanisms for high availability of the system
- Innovative gripper systems with combined functionalities for the processing of various items
- Low-maintenance guide and drive systems for low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Flexible robotic systems for complex tasks in difficult environments
- Integration into TGW Software Suite as independent controls system for simple and fast remote maintenance
- Highly integrated overall solutions developed by TGW for the perfect interaction of all individual components
- Fast and simple connection to already existing or new intralogistics systems