The Lifetime Services (LTS) business of TGW is not restricted to reactive and preventative services i.e. reactions to your activities and/or inputs to avoid cases of disruption at your site.
Under our Lifetime Services vision, TGW perceives its role as a partner even after the system has been delivered to your requirements.
By keeping our ears and eyes permanently on the market, LTS is equipped to identify and implement optimisations, expansions and improvements to the solution using the latest technology and hardware and software developments.
Cameras or complete camera surveillance systems help to monitor areas of the installation or components for permanent or targeted application. The goal is to provide a broad overview of the total solution with the purpose of increasing availability and avoiding potential areas of failure.
- On-demand monitoring camera
- Supervision of less accessible system areas
- Decision support in case of a disruption before starting rectification
- Continuous monitoring of placements or picking contents at error-prone or high-availability positions
- General monitoring of loading status or pallet quality
Condition-based maintenance delivers potential cost savings and optimises the maintenance of all material handling equipment. This is done by considering the condition of the solution in respect of its technical performance and maintenance requirements. Furthermore, breakdowns can be avoided as predictive measures will ensure that parts can be exchanged or serviced prior to failure.
- Consideration of the solution’s condition in relation to its expected life expectancy
- Collection of real-time figures for each relevant component and subsystem
- Predictive maintenance based on real-time figures
New technologies will significantly enhance existing installations and systems, which will result in:
- Increased performance and availability
- Reduced energy consumption
- Increased flexibility of solution processes
- Replacement of outdated drive systems
- Replacement of traditional conveyor systems with state-of-the-art technology e.g. KingDrive®
- Replacement of discontinued components
- Replacement of central and parallel I/O connections to automation units by peripheral and bus-supported I/O interfaces
- Replacement of functionally limited Profibus© systems by flexible and faster Profinet© systems
Visualisation supplements the Control Centre team considerably by means of visual and optical facilities.
- Detailed and descriptive error messages with statistical analysis
- Optical signals on the condition of the solution
- Representation of material flow and communication interfaces with decision data and parameters
- Real-time availability parameters
- Merger of visualisation and operation by portable or wearable visualisation
- Advanced notification options
Further development of TGW’s existing IT solutions supports your business processes by optimising existing workflows to accomplish continuous improvements.
- Optimisation of existing processes and procedures for increased productivity
- Integration of new business areas to supplement existing processes with new procedures
- Improvement of manual processes with enhanced automation
- Cost optimisation through increased operational performance